Investments in social skills are becoming the most strategically valuable tools for securing the future of the economy
Globalization, digitalization, artificial intelligence and increasing competition, along with other megatrends are changing business models and the demands on organizations and their employees.
To face these fundamental changes and successfully master them, organizations need to be agile, flexible and creative. This applies in particular to interactions, cooperation and the attitudes and behavior of people.
sdp focuses on the social skills of your employees in order to successfully prepare for the challenges and develop them into strong personalities.
Partnership and professional interaction, communication and collaboration are the social skills that are at the heart of sdp.
It is the people who actively and optimistically drive, control and benefit from this change – especially when working together.
- Individualization through own definition of personal profile and personal development goals
- Hands-on knowledge sharing of best practices in leadership, the creation of identity & values and their accompanied application in daily practice
- Accompaniment by regular use cases for permanent anchoring, both of the contents and of the learning methodology
- Systematic transfer from the basics of professional relationship management to reality, tailored to the individual personality profile
- Provision of a dynamic tool to describe and assess the most important key relationships in the relevant ecosystems on an individual basis